Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Sanctification

Words of the world
painful, excruciating
drones on and on as the ache increases
only brings one farther away
from what is good, true

For in the silence beauty is spoken
sweetly, tenderly
the language of love blossoms in purity
only brings one farther away
from what is tainted, false

Revel in the solitude of sorts
in the quiet that brings peace of mind
for the silence brings sanctification
know that now is the time
for the renewal that's one of a kind


Close to your breaking point but trusting and praising God ever still brings a battle Satan wages in...and though I am spent, still I press on allowing Him to do as He wishes...I feel as if I am mucking through the mud, sluggish and barely able to see through the fog at some points, but like a boat in the harbor in the storm, I see the lighthouse on shore and that keeps me pushing on...prayers are much needed and appreciated as the storm persists in this uncertain time.

No comments: