Sunday, February 05, 2006

Imagine

Fickle is the illusion appearing before me
That who I am will never receive
The anointing of the grace given for free
Out of his presence I must flee

So who am I to come to Your feet?
Who am I to offer all of me?
This beauty You have restored is ever so baffling
And still You pour…

Chorus
What would it be like if those You love loved You fully in return?
What would we see if for only You our hearts burn?
I imagine it would be light shining so bright it penetrates everything
Exposing the darkness of the night in which we remain
What would we do if we truly saw Your face, with our eyes unveiled
Is this what we long to see, who we long to be?
Imagine…

All consuming fire blaze uninhibited
Move like lyrical healing to the soul
These hearts that are the treasure of Your Kingdom
Still fight to restore

No comments: