Sunday, January 01, 2006

Paralyzed

I don't know what to say. I don't know what to think. I don't know how to handle what I feel. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to respond. I don't know how to move. I stand here paralyzed as I am so gripped by my Heavenly Father. Being in the secret place overwhelms me beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I can't handle it...I am moved beyond comprehension and I can't speak. He is so great and I am so small; yet His love grips me in a way I don't deserve and don't understand. I don't know what to do except stand still before Him and offer everything I am, everything I have, and everything I will be. And still it won't be enough to worship Him in accordance with what He deserves...I am paralyzed before my Lord for never have I been in this place before. I gasp for the living breath of life for I know He is the only thing I need, and oh, how I need and want so much of Him!

No comments: