Thursday, July 13, 2006

Mystery


In the vast seas lies a mystery
astoundingly deep is His love
ever present throughout all time
limitless, held by no bounds
and the ocean sways and it swells
giving an indication of what is to come
captivated by the infinite mystery
of the Father's love in which to dwell
held afloat by no other strength but His
and the ocean rises and the ocean stirs
bringing about remarkable change
purest of water leading to rebirth
speechless of the infinite mystery
of the Father's presence which enraptures
when struggling to breathe and survive
the sinner's heart He captures
and the ocean gathers and it breaks
sending forth a rushing of power
beyond the depths of hell and grips of man
astounded by the infinite mystery
of the Father's strength beyond any other
carrying on and carrying forth onward to shore
propelled by the force set in motion, time will reveal
the infinite treasures of the deep that lie in store

1 comment:

Colin said...

hey elise, John and I had a great talk. I am going to my dad's house tonight and I won't have email there until I get back on sunday. Until then know that God is good (I know you know that). We will talk more soon. I am praying for you!

Nice sunset shot. I remember that sunset. It was a good one. Ah yes, hot pink. good times. I am still waiting patiently as God increses the intensity of the pink. We haven't even seen the full glory yet. So exciting. I have to journal and get my meandering thoughts in line. Then maybe I will be able to blog on a little bit of it.