Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hear My Cry, O Lord

Lord I pray You will stir a fire in all of us, that we will be willing to break free of these mediocre lives we are living! Let us desire to seek after You earnestly, with reckless abandon, with consuming passion! Lord, I desire to see You move in ways I never could’ve dreamed were possible, that as the skies display the work of Your hand, that Your people will show the work of redemption and be ministers of reconciliation. I am not satisfied and I want more for my brothers and sisters! In a life where we possess the eternal let us cease living for the temporary but always desire the eternal. I pray that You will reveal to us that any riches here on earth are rubbish compared to Your everlasting Kingdom. And Lord, I ask that You put on their hearts the question, “do I desire to be branded with the mark of my Lord? Do I desire to live a life of complete sacrifice and declare the glory from above?” Lord, let their answer be a resounding yes! Let us run forth as the body into the marvelous light, the wonderful light, and never turn back. I want more, Dear Lord, and I can’t help but be discouraged. Show me how I can spur my brothers and sisters on to this, O Lord. It’s fully You, completely You, always You. To you be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

No comments: