Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Like a Dream

Sometimes life seems like a dream...and it seems to be becoming more and more so...

Where I am, who I am becoming, what God is doing, who is around me, why I am here...the beauty and goodness of it all words fail to describe.

Circumstances are only the beginning of the intricate plan He is executing and has in store.

How good it is to know I have a God who is for me and not against me, and that His grace and mercy do not depend on my actions; they always exist and are always abundant.

How good it is to know the Gospel and to make it the cornerstone of which I live and breathe...that the Cross, the greatest act of love and redemption of all time, may be at the center of my life.

How blissful is communion with our Savior and how full His blessings are...and to know this is only the beginning...

May I never awaken from such a state...!

No comments: