Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Angels are Rejoicing!!!

Because my mom is a BELIEVER!!! Oh my goodness, how amazing it is!!!!!!!!!!!! That God is so faithful to His promises and His word and everything, that the power of prayer has been realized and put into action and oh my goodness!!!!!

I knew, I knew that having my mom come out here in the middle of summer project was going to be amazing and that God was going to use it in big ways...and He has! We had a great day, driving up to Malibu and spending time there and just sightseeing throughout the morning and then talking all afternoon and evening. My mom wanted to know so much of what I've been doing here and what God has been teaching me, and so I told her about just about everything as of late, and it was really good...I could see in that she was trying to understand everything and so I started asking her questions and found out that she prayed the prayer to receive Christ at the Easter production (the Thorn) and has been believing since then. In all of the training and everything I've learned and God has taught me this summer, I talked to her about the Gospel and all of the points of Christianity; for a while now I've felt the Holy Spirit leading me to do so. I went over it all to see where she was at and to see if it was genuine and she agreed with it all and there's definitely been a change in heart with her...it's so sweet. We talked about the implications of it all and where to go from here and oh my gosh, I'm so excited!!!

That God is so faithful to His promises and everything!!!! Please be in prayer for my dad though, as he doesn't believe yet and my mom hasn't talked to him yet about her decision. But God has it all ordained so perfectly and prayers for 6 years and of so many people have been answered! Praise the Lord!!!

1 comment:

Colin said...

so this one time I have this ridiculous grin like john's. Praise God!!! Yeah moms accepting Christ. God is so good and faithful. This is all so beautiful and I can't even take it all in...