Thursday, March 30, 2006

Universal Need

God is on the move and nothing can get in the way of that, a fact in which we can rest contently in. After Crusade last night and having lunch with my next door neighbor and various conversations with people, He continues to show me that there is no stopping the movement of the Holy Spirit here. It's truly remarkable how not just on a college campus that is diverese with different types of personalities and people, but also in the world, how there is a common thread that runs through each of us. We all have a longing for and to know our Creator and Savior, whether it is apparent or not. This remains universal no matter what position of life or any circumstances that have come about.

I find myself smiling because though some people around me may not see it in themselves quite yet, God is revealing it to me. It's incredible to see where they are at now and where God will bring them to. Such is my next-door-neighbor. There's a lot of anger and resentment that determines her actions and mood. However, deep down inside, she is longing for that all to be stripped away, to find the joy that comes only from knowing the One who passionately loves her when everyone else fails her.

And once again forgiveness and freedom was brought up again, this time at Crusade last night. I can't even begin to imagine what it is going to look like when these souls and hearts are released from their bondage holding them back and they begin to walk in freedom and righteousness. Again, it comes back to the universal need.

God is on the move and I can't wait to see what will happen!

No comments: