Monday, March 20, 2006

This Plan I am Humbly a Part of...

What to say, though there's much on my heart and mind. I have been struck today by this plan God has that I am humbly a part of, a plan in which I know and see parts of and some remain unknown. Things are going to be different. I must not be afraid to walk against the tide. I must walk by the Spirit and go as it leads me, even when it argues with my logic. Why He chooses to use me as an instrument of His grace I don't understand, because I am the least deserving. Yet He has huge plans for me, some of which scare the heck out of me, but in the beginning and end, I will be able to say, "Yes, this is my God, to whom all praise is due."

And the battle continues to rage. Satan does not want me home this week. I am seeing bits and pieces of why, but I know the bigger picture will be revealed as God wills. Be praying. Be praying for me that I will completely dwell in His strength and not my own. Be praying that the enemy will not get a foothold on the acts of God that are to happen and are happening. But in all this prayer, be praising. He is ever deserving of our praise, no matter what the circumstances. Our God is good. Our God is faithful. Our God is infinite in every way.

Take Me Deeper Still
The infinity I will never be able to grasp
Impossible to wrap my mind around who You are
And all the love You have given to me
But still You take me to a place
Far beyond anything I could ever dream
Allow me to come beside quiet waters and drink
Drink to the full

Like a lamb lost in the pasture
Seeking my shepherd, He’s the One I’m after
Knowing He’s called me to be wrapped in His care
O Lord, bring me there
Lovingly I dwell in the presence of the One whom I seek
Knowing all I need to bring is my heart so meek
So I seek

Chorus
Take me there, far beyond the pasture gates
Take me to where I know my Savior awaits
Bestow on me the crown of splendor I don’t deserve
In all my moments, in all my days, in every breath of praise
I long to glorify You forever, my Dear Lord
Take me deeper still

Take me deeper still (refrain)

No comments: