Monday, May 14, 2007

Giver and Satisfier of my heart

God is so good...!!!

At a loss for words, my mouth can hardly speak
That You whom I’ve doubted has come closer to me
The troubles that have weighed me down have now been set free
My Lord God, my redeemer, ever so precious to me

Have you given me any reason to doubt who You are?
Have I ever seen my heart run away so far?
But now here I am and You’ve wrapped me in Your arms
I see You as the giver and satisfier of my heart

Oh the goodness of a heart that beats, a heart that feels, a heart that thinks,
Cause through that I further identify with your suffering
I’m raised up to the heights of Your love, finding the full satisfaction of above
And Lord, I come to feel and find again that You are more than enough
You are my everything, everything to me

This surrender has set me free from the flesh that has held me down
The lies of Satan that flooded my mind and made me drown
Oh let praises ring to my rescuer who pulled me out of the depths
My Lord God, my redeemer, who has never left

Let me set my eyes on the things of You
Let my heart resonate only with what is true
Cause now here I am and You’ve wrapped me in Your arms
I see You as the giver and satisfier of my heart

No comments: