Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Crucified

The Lord Jesus Christ was sent to die
All may count their sins as loss
Nailed to a cross, He was crucified
Always in step with the Father's will
We live because of the sacrifice
Walking by the purpose that
The glory of God is man fully alive
Here I am...

Chorus
Be crucified in me
Be crucified through me
Waking me up so I can see
I am free, I am free
Your sacrifice allows me to be
Caught up in Your beauty
I am free, I am free
I am free

The cross testifies of grace
When we survey the splendor still
For one man died to take our place
An act of love difficult to comprehend
Overcoming the world of hate
In doing so He raises us up
On His promise He commands us to wait


I've wanted to write so much over the last few days but I simply haven't been able to because of lack of words. There are no words close to adequate enough to express what God is doing and thus my quiet. Coming from a writer like me, I think it says a lot when I can't even find the words to say. That's what God's doing and that's who He is. He's bigger, much bigger than anything anyone could ever say. And for now, I am going to drink it all in. In time I will write more. See the beauty of God, my friends. Allow Him to reveal Himself to You and then be astounded.

No comments: