Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Let My Mouth Resound with Glorious Praise

O to the One upon whom I wait
Let my mouth resound with glorious praise
As Your ear has been inclined to my cry
You cover with peace my every longing and sigh
In the folds of Your arms there my heart rests
As You shape me into the one You know best
How precious is Your love to every part of my being
The joy that fills inside allows me to walk by faith, rather than seeing
For who am I to know all the ways of above?
Not today, but forever will I be covered by Your love
It is You alone who is the giver of all good things
Worthy of my whole life, to You will I bring
A melody that stirs within, a beginning of a freedom song
And now will I sing, today, tomorrow, and forever long
O to the One upon whom I wait
Let my mouth resound with glorious praise

No comments: