Saturday, October 08, 2005

Pour Me Out

I come to Your feet to give You my hands
Lift them up higher for Your plans
For they are not mine anymore
Lord, now they're Yours

You have called me to so much more than I can ever believe
I stand in Your humbling grace at the foot of Your throne
My life is in Your hands
No longer is it my own

Chorus
Beckon me, draw me in, closer than I've ever been
Taste and see that You are good
I won't be satisfied for I want more of the abundant blessings You give
Only more...

Lord You have sent me out
for a purpose far greater than I will ever understand
Lord, won't You pour me out
So I can send Your blessings upon this land

1 comment:

JG said...

It was really cool to be able to go off and pray with you this afternoon, sorry things didn't turn out according to plan but that is not the way God intended this afternoon to go. I am constantly encouraged by how godly of a women you are and your very quiet spirit. Know I am praying for you that God will use you in big ways on this campus, and because he is a God who answers our prayers you will do extraordinary things for him here.
JG