Thursday, October 06, 2005

Call Me Back

Father, here I am, ready to fall into Your arms
Craadle me, give me all the love I need
and let me give you all of me
I wanna return back to the childlike love I once knew
with an innocent heart and a trusting mind
not a doubt in the world

Let me find you here, as I stretch out my arm into Your open hand
Like when Your love was all I knew
Now I know it's all I need
A steady breeze, let me remember Your touch
Father, let me remember Your love like never before

Chorus
Let me run into your arms, to be swept from this world and into the presence of my Lord
I want to fall into the arms of my Father like never before

Bridge
Humble me before your feet
Push away my pride so that I
may give you all of me
I wanna return back to Your love

1 comment:

JG said...

I actually looked at this a long time and was stunned by your lyric ability, you have a true gift.
JG