Saturday, August 27, 2005

More of You

  • Out of this world, far away from this place
    beyond anything I ever thought mattered
    you’ve opened my eyes and my heart
    allowed me to see the fire that burns deep within
  • Chorus
    Lord I tremble with your spirit
    It’s not like anything I ever dreamed
    You keep me falling, crawling back to you
    it’s consuming me, your passion like no other
    like nothing I ever experienced before
    I will never be satisfied, for I only want more
    more of You
  • Awaken my heart to the sufferings of my savior
    let me take up my cross like no other
    enable me to find the glory of my Father
    I need to open my eyes to what surrounds me
    allow me to grasp your holy spirit
    to be lifted up like never before
    Lord, I ask that you let me see Your face
  • Chorus
  • First stanza

No comments: